residual self image

Saturday, February 12, 2005

boring week & no visitors yet :(

oh my god, this is horrifying,

no visitor yet, and i was thinking i could use Google Ads on my blog to make some money..... ah...nothing goes right around me!!!

so lets see what all went wrong with me this week

Monday: didn't talk to the girl i love, she doesn't like me :((
Tuesday: had an exam, will get good marks, problem is others will get better.
Wednesday: had another exam....just ok....
Thursday: couldn't find the courage talk to the girl i love, she still doesn't like me :((
Friday: At college, 1:45 pm: ..... she and me....its just not going to work.
My room Evening: started working on my main project for my engineering degree in computer science,
12:50 am: posting this ....wondering "will anybody ever read this?"
12:51 am: you know what........she and me...maybe we will be together one day :-)


bye, am going to bed....this world is so boring.........atleast she's with me in my dreams :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home