residual self image

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Back after a week

I know it’s been a long time since I wrote on the blog. My apologies to all those who check out my blog occasionally, yeah I know about you people. :) I had put a page load tracker on the site through statcounter.com .Thanks for coming back regularly.

[My inner self]-:-“Shoonya, What you are really concerned about is whether anyone on this planet reads this blog. For all you know this blog is visited only by pet monkeys who jumped about on their owner’s keyboard and your blog somehow open up in the browser.”

No I am sure they are real people. The log shows that some of the same machines have checked out the blog 4-5 times.

[My inner self]-:-“Ever heard of the word "coincidence" ??”

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you… My Inner Self. He’s going to be with us for hopefully only a few days.

[My inner self]-:-“Don’t even think about cutting me off the blog!”

I had been kind of busy last week rushing through the last stages of my training at the company. A couple of more weeks and I will be either in or out. Another reason that I wasn't writing anything for the past few days was that nothing exciting was happening around, it was raining most of the days and after office my primary concern was to get back to the warmth of my apartment and settle down before the TV with a packet of chips and a couple of 5star bars.

A sudden burst of energy on Saturday evening when I had to run like hell to catch the company bus after office hours made things worse. By the time I reached the gates I was totally out of breath and could barely stand, one of the security guys had to flag down the bus for me. The next day I wasn't feeling really good. I then took the decision to cut down on junk food and get some exercise everyday.

[My inner self]-:-“Oh Yeah??? You are not going to tell them about the poori and paneer that you had this afternoon instead of a proper nutritious meal and the huge burger in the evening??? Great dieting!

I am feeling much better today and that’s why you are reading this now. There is some great news; I might be getting myself a camera-phone this week. So be prepared for some wonderful blogging action.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, September 22, 2005 10:23:00 PM, Blogger melloman said...

Philippine bloggers making an impact
Philippine bloggers are getting some decent coverage at the moment in the local press, with this article from the Sun Star Cebu covering a number of significant achievements, including the roles blogs and ...
Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my horse art related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.horse art

 
At Saturday, November 05, 2005 3:45:00 PM, Blogger melloman said...

shoonya GREAT title Back after a week. I am actually looking for horse jewelry related information to give my customers on my website. I paused at the title and ran out of time to read, but will book mark you and come back latter to check you out some more. I am off to find some other horse jewelry related blogs. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home