residual self image

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Kindly take me of this planet

Tried talking to a beautiful girl I met on the bus today after we got down from the bus. It was quite hilarious. She could hardly hear me speak and I stammering so bad that I wished to choke myself to death right then. Well it could have been because she was way out of my league or most probably because this was the first time ever while talking to a girl that after she said bye that I asked her “When can I see you again?”

She laughed back and said “We will see!” Well I guess that’s NEVER!!! She never asked me my name or anything. I was the one asking all the questions and maybe she was answering just to get rid of me. I am sooo hopeless.


Dear Almighty,
Kindly take me of this planet. I just don’t belong here.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 11, 2006 4:37:00 AM, Blogger Sandee said...

Hey no need to worry, man!
everybody has been through this.. only nobody blogs about it :)
and never ask a girl out the first time u see her...
better luck next time!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home