residual self image

Thursday, August 11, 2005

learning to java

The following excerpts are taken from my notebook for the classes that I attended today morning… I was having a java class and the teacher was boring me to death! And so I stopped taking notes and wrote this instead.


“According to the Big Fat Bastard, C is a terrible language to work in. But since computers have been in existence decades before Java was born and C has been there since the 70s and C++ since 80s, the programming world was in the dark ages. Circa 1995 enters the knight in shinning armor: Sun Microsystems’s Java that brings an end to the sufferings of millions of C programmers.


Big Fat Bastard finds faults in anything related to C. According to him OOP started with Java. Obviously he has never heard of C++ that came out with the first standardized version well before the nuts at Sun even thought of Java. Can the Big Fat Bastard let me know of any OS that has been written in JAVA?? I rest my case.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home