residual self image

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

wake up!!

[My Inner Self]-:- “Shoonya! Wake up. They have you under their control. You must escape”

What? Who is controlling whom?

[My Inner Self]-:- “There is no time to explain. Follow my instructions. Jump out of the window to your right when I say “now””.

Go away! I have tons of documentation to read. My first ever project! I am not screwing this up. MUST CONTINUE FILLING MY BRAIN WITH USELESS STUFF THAT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS.

[My Inner Self]-:- “Man, you are not making any sense. What have they done to you??”

MUST CONTINUE READING!!! MUST CONTINUE READING!!!


[My Inner Self]-:- “Since that dude has lost his mind I will be your host for today. So where do we start? Ok …sometime back last week Shoonya moved to Bangalore since his company posted him there. This is the earliest recorded information we have about the onset of insanity. The traffic jams of Bangalore have claimed another victim. Shoonya now spends as much time on travel everyday as he did on computer games while he was at collage.”

[My Inner Self]-:- “To add to his troubles he was put into a lightening fast project (project duration: one month) his first ever. He is the only fresher in his team. This is the first time that he actually has seen Microsoft VSS in action. He has to go around asking for permissions to install software. No more googling, downloading and using cracks. He no longer decides what to do. And as usual every project starts with tons of documentation. Somebody tells him to do this and somebody else tells him to do that and the first somebody again tells him to do something else and then the third and fourth somebody also provide him directions. To cut a very long story short Shoonya is LOST. The characters in the TV series LOST are much better off then Shoonya.

[My Inner Self]-:- “That’s all folks. Bye! Have a nice day. I have to remind my Outer Self that he has to get out of the office and eat something and go home, so that he can wake up tomorrow and find his way back to the office.”

MUST NOT FALL ASLEEP!! READ MORE!!

[My Inner Self]-:- “No Na Na No Na no! Say…MUST EAT. MUST GO HOME”

MUST READ MORE!!

[My Inner Self]-:- “Ok let’s try again….MUST EAT!!! MUST GO HOME!!! MUST EAT!!! MUST GO HOME!!!”

MUST EAT!!! MUST GO HOME!!!

[My Inner Self]-:- “That’s better. Let’s go home. And you all people still reading this I told you to leave. Log off! Go have a real life in the real world”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home