residual self image

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Rain rain go away!

Rain, rain, go away
Come again some other day
We want to go outside and play
Come again some other day


I have not gone nuts. It’s just that Bangalore has been receiving so much of rain lately that I can’t think of anything else to write about. Some of the roads have been closed down since they are no longer visible. People have to go to work taking diversions round the city. Yesterday itself I spent traveling 3.5 hrs to get to the office (the normal travel time is 15-20 minutes). And then we have the great Hosur Road. This must be the only road in India that has a variable length.

???

Some days you can travel from point A to B on Hosur Road in hardly 15 minutes, and some days it just might take forever. I have lost count of the evenings when I slept off in the company bus, waking up a couple of hours after, making a dash for the exit thinking that my stop has passed by a long time ago, only to realize that the bus has hardly inched from where I last remember and then settling down back to my seat, to the amusement of my fellow travelers.

Why did I ever opt to come to Bangalore in the first place??

[My Inner Self]-:- “Silicon valley of India!!! Most developed cosmopolitan in India. Girls in nice dresses. The most happening place.”

:((

[My Inner Self]-:-“The costliest city you have ever been in. More time spent on travel everyday than you did in a whole month while at college. Traffic jams, flooded roads, less sleep.”

[My Inner Self]-:-“Cheer up man! You are still alive”

Yeah. I live to see another morning in Bangalore. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home