residual self image

Saturday, August 20, 2005

the week that the week was

wasn't a very exciting week anyway,


monday : was India's Independence Day, and our cook wanted a holiday so me and my roommates had a tough time hunting around for food.


tuesday : was raining in the morning,afternoon,evening and night...my nice formal leather shoes got WET WET WET and by evening they were DAMAGED DAMAGED DAMAGED :((


wednesday : bad bad day..................first in the morning the electric iron got overheated and i burned the collar of one of my best shirts :((
then i turned up at the office in sports shoes and was fined (Company regulations, formal shoes monday to thursday)...so in the evening i made a trip to the shopping areas...hunting for waterproof shoes......finally after 2 hours found a suitable pair of shoes.
i also visited 4 titan showrooms....just 2 or 3 old model fastrack watches on display :(( why does it always happen with me??.


thursday: continued my hunt for a fastrack watch... been doing that for the last 2 weeks. fastrack came out with a new range recently and they are disappearing from the showrooms as soon as the company's delivery truck unloads them.


friday: worked my ass off on a java project that started on wednesday evening and was to be given on friday evening. at 9pm the project was complete!


saturday: its just 9:30 in the morning.. nothing much has happened yet. am at the office and am wondering ... why would anyone sane on this planet be reading this!!!.....
anyway i will post the day's events if something extraordinary happens... who knows maybe aliens will takeover my company and turn us all into zombies and later take over the planet ..who knows i might spill coffee on my shirt....so many possibilities....its hurting my brain thinking about all the possibilities.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, August 20, 2005 8:50:00 PM, Blogger MadV said...

You feel that the past week was dull coz itz fresh. Let the time take over and make it a real past. Then you will feel I enjoyed those dayz, I wish if I had a time machine... So better enjoy the present.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home